|The invention of the iPod makes it easier than ever to take along your favorite media. Whether you're interested in movies, TV shows, music videos, or sporting events you can now take all your programs with you. The iPod is one of the best portable media devices to come along in years.
One frequently asked question is how to download iPod movies to the device for viewing at a later time or on a later date. Your first objective should be to join a network that allows you to download movies to your iPod. There are many networks across the internet that sell iPod movie download subscriptions. Generally speaking, you will get the best value for your money if you can find a network that allows you unlimited iPod movie downloads for a one-time subscription price. Beware of the websites that ask for a sign up fee, then also hit you with a fee for every movie you download. If you love to download iPod movies, the download fees can add up quickly.
Once you have your network account set up, just follow these 10 easy steps to download movies to your iPod.
1. Browse your chosen iPod subscription network for the movie, video or sporting event you want to download.
2. Once you find the desired movie, you should be able to click the video's title, image thumbnail or download button.
3. Look for the 'Video iPod/Sony PSP' option in the drop-down menu. It should appear on the video's playback page. Please be aware that you can only download the movie if your iPod has video capabilities.
4. Choose 'Video iPod/Sony PSP' from the drop-down menu and then click download.
5. Save the movie or video on your computer in a location you will remember.
6. Now you can connect your iPod to your computer.
7. Open the Apple iTunes application. Select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu in the iTunes application. Browse your computer for the video you previously downloaded and click 'Open.'
8. click 'Edit,' then click 'Preferences in the iTunes application. Next, click the 'iPod' tab, then click 'Videos,' and then 'Automatically update all videos.' Lastly, you should click 'OK.'
9. The iTunes application will copy the movie to your iPod automatically.
10. To play back your movie on your iPod, click 'Videos,' then click 'Movies'.
That was the down and dirty, quick lesson on how to download iPod movies. A good source of helpful information should be the user's manual that came with your iPod or customer support from the maufacturer. The best sources of helpful information are friends who already own an iPod and have some experience with the device. They can also help you learn how to download IPod movies for your enjoyment.
Find and download Movies, Music and your favorite TV series (even old-time favorites), get full episodes and seasons of the hottest shows around! Download iPod Movies and get a free Mp3 player with your subscription.