MegaSeg 3 is an automated DJ software program built to play all of your
music for you. It is incredible software that is only made for Mac computers. So
I am sorry Windows XP users you are out of luck with this one but don't worry we
give you the best software for PC's as well further down this article. This
software is packed full of features that makes other DJ software programs pale
in comparison. Whether you are an internet DJ or a mobile DJ this is one
software program that every professional DJ needs.
The 3 crucial features of MegaSeg are:
1.) It is a great solution for multiple applications.
- MegaSeg can be used in just about any place that requires the
automation of music, video or any audio source.
- Mobile DJ's will love it because they can pre-program the music and
sit back and relax while MegaSeg does the rest.
- MegaSeg is also used in food chain stores, clothing stores and malls.
- Anywhere you hear music where it is automated chances are MegaSeg is
on the job.
2.) It allows automated music or hands on operation
- MegaSeg also allows you to arrange your music library according to
the way you want.
- You can manage a scheduled play list for certain times. You can
program certain songs to play at certain times.
- It is even iPod compatible and iTunes compatible.
- You can also schedule songs to mix seamlessly with one another.
- It is a smart software program not just another cheap radio
automation software progra.
3.) It has an easy Streaming Solution
- MegaSeg has the ability to stream any play list you can muster up.
- Combined with streaming giants such Live365 or QuickTime Broadcaster
you can be up and streaming in a matter of minutes.
I am not just saying all of this to hype up MegaSeg because they don't
need me to do that. I have yet to find another reasonable solution for an
automated DJ software program for the Mac computer. The first time I can recall
learning about MegaSeg was during a news broadcast about a radio station that
went off air and the former employees started their own online radio station.
The software they used was MegaSeg. I checked the program out and it was
everything I thought it was. The latest version is packed with over 100 more
MegaSeg does require the use of a MacBook Pro, iMac or MacBook with the
latest version of OS X. The reason why is that Mac's over a long period of time
are cheaper to run and more stable than PC's. Mac's are also easier to use in my
opinion. And with a program like MegaSeg that requires this kind of control and
stability it only makes sense to use a Mac. MegaSeg works like a normal mixer.
It has an intuitive interface and is easily manageable. You can mix QuickTime
video, beat match and songs and manually cross fade your music. Here are some
more features that make this software a must buy.
Runs on UNIX (OS X)
- Cue and Preview Outputs
- Automatic or Manual Control
- Color Coded Request Lists
- Playlist Scheduling
- Video Playback
- Sound Effects
And here is some other DJ equipment that you can use with MegaSeg with the
audio output on your Mac:
- The Griffin iMic - Apple product that attaches to your Mac that
allows you to have multiple input and outputs.
- Roland/Edirol - RCA Output device that attaches to you Mac
- ION ICJ01 DJ Mixer
- Numark DM950USB DJ mixer
- Presonus FIREBOX - High quality FireWire based output device
- Rane MP 4 - Rack mount mixer
So automating your online or offline radio station just got that much
easier. With MegaSeg at the helm you can rest assured that your system won't go
down when you're not around. But don't despair all you PC users out there, there
is a whole bunch of radio automation software for PC's.
Sterling is an article marketer and SEO enthusiast. He has been marketing
online since 2003 in many disciplines. Visit his latest website which helps
people decide which brands are the best
kitchen sinks such as the
copper kitchen sinks.